The Hardstyle Frequency
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Help on my myspace profile?

2 posters

Go down

Help on my myspace profile? Empty Help on my myspace profile?

Post  cena2020 29th June 2010, 17:51

Help on my myspace profile?
I need help! How do i get the part under the music player to show? I have hiding codes, and i took the things out that i thought it would take it out, but it didnt!

------------------------------------------------
office chair | office chairs

cena2020
No rank
No rank

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2010-06-29

Back to top Go down

Help on my myspace profile? Empty Re: Help on my myspace profile?

Post  cena2020 30th June 2010, 14:19

if you have myspace 1.0 get layout code for 1.0 then click edit profile paste code in the top of about me and save all changes.

if you have 2.0 get layout code for 2.0 then click customize profile click no theme click css and paste code then click publish and your done.

if you are new on myspace you have 2.0

How do you figure out what profile you're using and upgrade to Profile 2.0?
If you can't remember which MySpace profile you're using and you want to ensure you're upgraded to 2.0, trust us, you're not alone.

To find out if you're using Profile 1.0 or Profile 2.0, here's what you do:
1.mouse over Profile (in the upper nav bar) and choose Customize Profile (from the drop-down menu)
2.the version you're using will appear at the top of the page
3.if you're currently using profile 1.0 and you'd like to upgrade to 2.0 for enhanced privacy and design options, mouse over Profile (in the upper nav bar), choose Customize Profile (from the drop-down menu) and click the yellow button labeled Upgrade to Profile 2.0
Important stuff to know:
•if you're using 1.0, you can upgrade to 2.0 (don't worry, it's fast and free, plus we'll save your 1.0 profile settings for 7 days)
•please note: if you signed up for MySpace after April 1, 2009, you are automatically using profile 2.0, which offers advanced design and privacy functions. You cannot switch to profile 1.0.
•Profile 2.0 lets you set custom privacy levels for each area of your profile

Teeth Bleaching Glasgow|Invisalign Glasgow

cena2020
No rank
No rank

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2010-06-29

Back to top Go down

Post  nirvana 9th November 2010, 17:25

Jordanians vote in parliamentary election

The opposition says Jordan's new election law favours candidates who support King Abdullah
Continue reading the main story
Related stories

Jordan's democracy on show
Q&A: Jordan election
Jordanian election doubts raised
Jordanians are voting in parliamentary elections that have been boycotted by the strongest opposition party, the Islamic Action Front (IAF).

The IAF objects to a new law which reduced seats from urban areas while increasing representation from tribal areas which support King Abdullah.

The IAF draws its support from Palestinian-populated urban areas.

Voter turnout is expected to be low amid concerns over a sluggish economy and rising prices for basic goods.

The IAF - the political party of the Muslim Brotherhood - pulled out of the vote saying the electoral system is biased in favour of the ruling Hashemites, Jordan's ruling family.

The election follows a year of direct royal rule, after King Abdullah dissolved the previous parliament - which was widely accused of being ineffective - half-way through its four-year term.

A fresh poll was delayed to allow a new election law to be drafted but critics say that this ignored demands for reform.

About 2.5 million Jordanians are eligible to vote to fill the 120 seats in the parliament's lower house. Twelve seats are reserved for women.

Seven IAF members broke the party's boycott and are running as independents. The IAF has suspended the seven.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Manufactured Stone Veneers
Omega 3

nirvana
Noob
Noob

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2010-10-14

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down