The Hardstyle Frequency
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lily Allen has got a new dog

Go down

Lily Allen has got a new dog Empty Lily Allen has got a new dog

Post  tammy 24th March 2011, 17:23

The pop star ' who tragically lost her baby with her fiance Sam Cooper six months into her pregnancy last November ' has bought a two-month old puppy who she has called Dermot, but is having problems toilet training the mutt.

She wrote on her twitter account: ' got a 10 week old Irish Wolfhound puppy yesterday, his name is Dermot. New levels of s**t and p**s. The dogs, not mine. (sic)'

The 25-year-old star has also had some trouble controlling the playful pooch.

She added in another post: 'He just scratched my face.'

Dermot is not the first canine friend Lily has had.

Her pet English bull terrier Maggie May was stolen from her friend's van in east London in December 2006.

Writing on her blog at the time, she said: ' am beside myself with worry because someone has stolen my dog Maggie May.

"Not only am I devastated that my dog has been taken away, but I am also concerned for her well-being.

"She needs an operation on her stomach and is having medical treatment. Please anyone help."

She was reunited with Maggie May at the beginning of January after she received a call from a man who claimed to have purchased the dog.

Lily gave a cash reward to the gentleman, although claimed she felt 'guilty' because 'these people were obviously in the business of moving dogs'.

tammy
No rank
No rank

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2011-01-28

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum